We have consistently high PRINCE2 exam pass rates. We introduced PRINCE2 to Canada in 2007 and have maintained a very high exam pass rate ever since. When you sign up you get a course that is more likely to produce the exam result you want. We do this with a combination of excellent trainers, thorough preparation and an excellent learning experience in a quality venue.
We believe in transparency. These are our PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam Pass Rates. These are the official statistics verified by PEOPLECERT International.
Always ask your (ATO) Authorized Training Organization to provide this information.
- Quarter 1 – 87.5%
- Quarter 2 – 90.0%
- Quarter 3 – No class during summer
- Quarter 4 – 75.0%
- Quarter 1 – 80.8%
Overall pass rate, last 12 months for classroom PRINCE2 – 83.8%
Overall pass rate, last 12 months for online PRINCE2 – 93.3%
What is the average pass rate? The worldwide global average pass rate for the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam is now 75% under the 6th edition – version 2017.
Our PRINCE2 Training
We are Canada’s PRINCE2 experts. We’re proud of what we do. Here’s what you get when you take of our PRINCE2 training:
- Excellent, independent feedback
- Approved by all Canada’s early adopters of PRINCE2 including the award-winning Manitoba eHealth, Environment Canada and RCMP
- Canadian trainers providing training in French or English
- PRINCE2 manual shipped immediately when you sign up for the course
- Largest provider of PRINCE2 training in Canada today