PRINCE2® Re-Registration Online
Why should I take the PRINCE2 Re-Registration Online course?
PRINCE2 online learning gives you a convenient and cost-effective route to PRINCE2 Re-Registration. You can fit the study around your own schedule and continue to work while you re-certify in your own time. Our material is developed by experts and fully accredited.
PRINCE2 Re-registration shows your continuing ability to lead PRINCE2 projects. Having the PRINCE2 Re-registration certification shows that you have maintained your knowledge and skills at the Practitioner level and in line with the latest version of the PRINCE2 methodology. If you are a project management professional who took PRINCE2 Practitioner between 3 to 5 years ago you should renew your Registered Practitioner status. The e-learning course allows to refresh your knowledge and practice with the latest PRINCE2 Practitioner level papers.
Can I see a Demo of your PRINCE2 Online Learning?
Yes. Request a PRINCE2 RR demo and we’ll set you up with a preview so you can try out the system first.
Who should take this e-learning refresher?
Anyone who has been certified PRINCE2 practitioner and wishes to maintain the certification.
What is included:
The course includes:
- 1-year access to our accredited PRINCE2 e-Learning material
- Official manual: “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2” 6th edition
- Sample exam questions
- Dashboard and Module reporting so you can track your progress
- PRINCE2 Practitioner exam online (webcam required) + Certificate
- 17 PDUs if you are a PMP
What will I learn:
With PRINCE2 e-learning you will be able to refresh your Foundation level before taking re-taking the Practitioner exam. This is especially useful if you were certified under version 2009. We will provide in advance an approach to study with the latest sample exams.
What are the course prerequisites:
You must have passed the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam in the past to take this Online course.
What are the course contents:
This is the official PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner course approved by PEOPLECERT International. It covers the PRINCE2 syllabus to Practitioner level.
Key Learning Points:
- PRINCE and the Big Picture
- 7 Principles
- 7 Processes
- 7 Themes
- Creating the project management team
- Defining roles and responsibilities
- Tailoring the project governance to different types of project
Starting up a Project
- Writing a Project Brief
- The essential Business Case
- Answering the vital question: “do we have a viable and worthwhile project?”
Initiating a Project
- Preparing project Strategies for Risk, Quality and Communications
- Creating the Project Plan
- Assembling the Project Initiation Document
- Defining Customer Quality Expectations
- Quality management, planning and control
- Levels of plan and the planning horizon
- Using the Product Based Planning technique
- Writing Product Descriptions documents
Progress and Change
- Technical vs Management stages – which is best?
- Dealing with Issues and change
- Management by exception
- Management by stages
- Writing the Risk management strategy
- Using a Risk management procedure
- Implementing appropriate risk management responses
Directing a Project
- Authorizing project initiation
- Authorizing the project and individual stages
- Giving ad-hoc direction and steering through problems
Running a Project
- Controlling a Stage: managing project teams and work packages
- Managing Product Delivery: build and test products
- Managing a Stage Boundary: look back, look at the big picture, look forward to the next stage
Closing a Project
- Planned and premature close
- Evaluating the project
- Writing the End Project and Lessons Learned Reports
Which exam is included in this course?
This course includes the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam
The PRINCE2 Practitioner exam tests your ability to apply the PRINCE2 guidance to a realistic scenario. You are required to show that you can analyze situations and make decisions using the standard appropriately.
- 68 multiple choice questions
- Open book exam, but only the official PRINCE2 manual can be used
- 2.5 hours duration
- 55% needed to pass so a score of 38 / 68 is required
When is the exam taken?
When you are ready to take the exam, we will send you a prepaid voucher. You will be able to schedule the exam in the portal anytime you want 24/7. A webcam is required to identify yourself to the proctor with a photographic ID and then you can do the exam online from home.
What’s the best way to prepare for the PRINCE2 exam?
Set your exam date first. Then work towards it. The material takes 14 hours study to refresh your Foundation and Practitioner level. So, work out how long that is going to take you and then book the exam. This way you have a clear target to aim at. This will help you stay on schedule.
Do I need ID for the PRINCE2 exam?
You must have a photographic ID with you. A driver’s license or passport is fine. A work ID, with photograph, is also acceptable.
How long does my PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification last?
The Practitioner qualification must be renewed every 3 years to maintain your status as a PRINCE2 Registered Practitioner. You will have the option of adhering to the Axelos Membership program (Free year 1) and earn 20 CPD points every year to remain current.
What happens if I don’t pass the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam?
If you don’t pass the Practitioner exam you can do a re-sit. We will send you a new voucher code for an additional fee.
Can I just take the PRINCE2 exam with you?
Sorry, no. We are an Accredited Training Organization for PRINCE2, so we are not permitted to offer just exams.
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Online version of this course is offered by SPOCE, an Accredited Training Organisation of PEOPLECERT International.
PRINCE2® Re-Registration Online
Re-Registering with e-learning is a convenient and cost-effective route to maintain your PRINCE2® Practitioner status. Get re-certified at your own pace. Includes: 1-year access to accredited e-learning to refresh your knowledge, latest version of the manual, 1 online exam 24/7 (webcam required).Find out more »