Why should I take the AgilePM Foundation course?
This course is an introduction to the AgilePM method. The Foundation-level qualification aims to measure whether the candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Agile Project Management guidance to be able to recognize and distinguish between the key elements of the approach. This level is a prerequisite for the Practitioner qualification.
Who should attend this class?
Typical job roles include:
- Project Managers or aspiring Project Managers
- Project Team members
- Agile Team members
What is included:
The course includes:
- 2-days classroom training from an AgilePM Approved Trainer
- Official manual: “Agile Project Management Handbook v2.0”
- Accredited course material including sample exam questions
- AgilePM Foundation exam + Certificate
- 17 PDUs if you are a PMP
What will I learn:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile
- The lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations
- Products of an Agile project and their purpose
- Techniques used and their benefits and limitations
- Roles and responsibilities within an Agile project
What are the course prerequisites:
There are no prerequisites to take this course. Experience in project management is beneficial You need to complete about 3 hours of study before the course. We’ll provide all the reading materials you need to get prepared before you come to class.
What are the course contents:
This is the APMG-International AgilePM Foundation course. It covers the AgilePM syllabus to Foundation level.
Key Learning Points:
- What is Agile? Choosing an appropriate Agile approach
- Philosophy, Principles and Project Variables
- Preparing for Success
- The DSDM Process
- The People – DSDM Roles and Responsibilities
- The DSDM Products
- Key Practices – Prioritization and Timeboxing
- Planning and Control throughout the Lifecycle
- Other practices: Facilitated Workshops , Modelling, and Iterative Development
Which exam is included in this course?
This course includes the AgilePM Foundation exam.
AgilePM Foundation exam
The AgilePM Foundation exam is designed to test your knowledge and understanding of AgilePM
- 50 multiple choice questions
- Closed book exam
- 40 minutes duration
- 50% needed to pass – 25 correct marks
When is the exam taken?
Your Foundation exam is taken on Tuesday afternoon.
How does the course prepare me for the AgilePM Foundation exam?
The course follows the official AgilePM Foundation syllabus. The accredited training materials are cross referenced to areas of the exam so that you are fully prepared. During the course, you practice with the latest exam papers from APMG-International.
Do I need ID for the AgilePM exam?
You must bring photographic ID with you. A driver’s license or passport is fine. A work ID, with photograph, is also acceptable.
How long does my AgilePM Foundation qualification last?
The AgilePM Foundation qualification is permanent.
What happens if I don’t pass the AgilePM Foundation exam?
If you don’t pass your AgilePM Foundation exam you can retake a different paper immediately. All our exam packs include spare papers so you can re-take the test the same day. But relax: most people pass Foundation level exams first time around. Do the work, read the book and you will be okay. The immediate retake is there as a safety net if you need it.
Can I just take the AgilePM exam with you?
Sorry, no. We are an Accredited Training Organization for AgilePM, so we are not permitted to offer just exams.
AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved. The APMG International AgilePM and Swirl Device is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
This AgilePM® course is offered through ATO OKAZY Consulting.
No courses available for the moment.Aucune formation disponible pour le moment.