PRINCE2 Project Management
Using the PRINCE2 Project Management methodology will help you deliver projects using a proven road map for success. The PRINCE2 project management methodology has been used since 1996 and has over 1 million certified users making it the world’s largest project management standard.
A PRINCE2 project management certification shows that you can manage projects to an international standard. Best of all, the PRINCE2 approach complements the PMBOK guide so you gain up to 59 PDUs by attending class.
PRINCE2 Project Management Certification
You can certify at the Foundation or Practitioner levels by attending our courses or taking an online class. Click the courses below to find the best option for you.
|PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner||5 days|
|PRINCE2 Foundation||3 days|
|PRINCE2 Practitioner||2 days|
|PRINCE2 Online Learning||40 hours|
|Microsoft Project and PRINCE2||1 Day|
- Standardize your project management practice with consistent, repeatable process
- Manage more effectively using PRINCE2′s value driven approach
- Implement proven processes to manage the risks or issues affecting your project
- Use PRINCE2′s built in templates and checklists so you never miss an important item
- Pass the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams
- Maintain your PMP / PgMP credential with up to 59 Category A PDUs